Youth Rugby is a section of England Rugby Age Grade that ensures every player is able to enjoy rugby in a safe environment, where they can develop their personal and social skills as well as a wide array of transferable multi-sports skills.
Youth Rugby is a game for boys and girls aged 12 – 18 at London Irish ARFC. It incorporates the rules of play, regulation, competition formats and the structure of a season.
Our chairman's welcome (Click Here)
For Youth Rugby Girls at LIARFC (Click here).
Based at Hazelwood Sunbury, London Irish ARFC Youth Rugby (Boys):
- Welcomes new players and members from all backgrounds and abilities.
- Provides teams from 12 to 18 years (Colts) of age years of age with multiple teams in each age group.
- Offers RFU qualified and licensed coaches.
- Internationally recognised professional grade playing facilities
- Modern fully catered clubhouse and bar.
- Active Social Calendar with Events for both players and parents.
- Training Tuesday evening 18:00 to 20:00 *.
- Free trial period prior to membership.
- Come and Try Youth Rugby at your local friendly community club.
Check out LIARFC Youth players who went on to a professional career.
Adrian Flavin - London Irish & Connacht
London Irish Amateur Youth, Junior World Championship & LI Professional - Tom Smallbone
LIARFC Mini, LI Professional & England Rugby Attack Coach - Simon Amor
Kieran Campbell, London Irish Mini, Professional, Ulster and Connacht
Paul Burke - London Irish Mini, Professional and Irish International
Please note no dogs allowed on Hazelwood Grounds.
*Teams regularly play away fixtures throughout the season. Please contact the Head Coach or Administrator to confirm the location of your chosen age group.